SEF & Academy Improvement Plan
Our aims and objectives are outlined below and we are committed to working as part of a newly formed multi-academy trust to continue to secure improved outcomes for our students and for pupils and students in other schools in the Trust.
- Continue to raise levels of attainment of all students
- Continue to close the gaps in performance of underperforming groups and their peers
- Continue to improve the quality of teaching and learning increasing the proportion of lessons judged as outstanding. Further develop leadership, management and accountability at all levels across the College
- Further develop the quality of assessment and the use of data to improve student performance
- Continue to develop a personalised learning experience for each student
- Continue to build on the strengths and expertise of partner organisations to raise aspirations and signpost routes into further learning and training across the City and continue to reduce the number of young people who are not in Education, Employment or training (NEET)
The Academy Improvement Plan has been written in several parts and is mindful of our need to promote aspiration, achievement and attendance. The full report can be downloaded below.