IQM Centre of Excellence for Inclusion statusPosted on: 06/07/2018
We are absolutely thrilled to announce that we have confirmation of our ongoing Centre of Excellence for Inclusion status.
Our assessor commented that, “Babington Academy is a highly successful school. It is, without any doubt, highly inclusive as well.” This is something that makes us very proud to be Babington.
Some of the highlights from our report are below:
- “Babington Academy continues to develop its curriculum and has an effective programme for developing character traits. The Building Character for Learning (BC4L) curriculum is very well planned and there is a sharp focus upon building resilience.”
- “…not only does the academy promote an ethos of continuous development but they are keen to fully and fairly evaluate all that they do.”
- “The quality of the leadership of teaching and learning continues to impress. Following recommendations last year, the academy has fully embraced them and gone even further!”
- “The academy states that it places teaching and learning at the heart of their work and it is abundantly clear that this is the case. The presentation and discussion around teaching and learning was high quality and is a significant strength of the academy. It is also highly inclusive.”
- “The investment in professional development for Teaching Assistants is impressive.”
- “The governing body continues to be fully committed to the Academy’s vision and plays a very positive and supportive role in the Academy.”
- “This is an outstanding school with dedicated staff who are constantly striving to improve still further.”
- “Leaders have a clear vision and a determination to remain outstanding.”
The full report can be found by clicking on the following link...