Covid-19 Vaccination - POSTPONED
29th September 2021 - POSTPONED
We are disappointed to inform you that we have just been told by the School Age Immunisation Service, that the Covid Vaccinations planned for Wednesday 29th September have been cancelled, due to staff shortages within the vaccination team.
We will let you know once we have an alternative date.
The Government have now announced that children under 16 (and over 12) are to be offered the COVID vaccination.
The date of the 1st dose is on Wednesday 29th September
The letter attached to this email includes information about the vaccine and how to consent or refuse consent for your child. It includes website links and contact numbers if you want further information (also added below).
Please read it carefully and follow the instructions.
- You can only give or refuse consent using the link in the letter. The immunisation nurses will not give the vaccine to any student who does not have consent on the website.
- Please complete the form even if you are refusing consent
- You cannot consent/refuse consent through the school via email or phone.
School code: LE143247
School staff are not qualified to answer questions about the vaccine and school has no control over the website so: please contact the immunisation service on 0300 3000 007 if:
- You have any queries about the vaccine.
- The link to the website is not working. The Immunisations Service will be able to help you to give or refuse consent.