At Babington we wish to make the examination experience as stress-free as possible so that our pupils can attain their full potential. We have created this page to enable both parents and students to familiarise themselves with examination procedures and regulations.
It is essential that students are aware of when they have been entered for examinations and our students will receive a paper timetable listing all examinations they have been entered for in each examination series with dates and times.
It is important that students retain this information for reference.
Examination boards and links
This year's exam timetables will be displayed here soon.
- Students should arrive at the exam room at least 10 minutes before the exam start time.
- Students must wear school uniform for all exams.
- Please check the seating plan for your seat before you enter the examination room. This will be on display outside the room.
- Mobile phones and any other electronic equipment must be switched off and handed to the Invigilators when the student enters the Exam Room. (Please refer to the examinations rules and regulations)
- If a student is ill on the day of the exam please inform the academy as soon as possible. Tel: 0116 222 1616
Examination Rules and Regulations
Notices detailing the Examination rules and regulations are displayed outside the Examination rooms.