Useful Safeguarding Links
- Childline 08001111
- Police Non-emergency 101
- Police Emergency 999
- NHS 111
- Text a public health nurse (school nurse) Leicester 07520 615386
- Text the Young Minds Crisis Messenger, for free 24/7 support across the UK if you are experiencing a mental health crisis.
- If you need urgent help text YM to 85258
- You can speak to any member of staff if something is worrying/ concerning you about yourself or someone else. You can also post concerns in the letter box near student reception.
Online Counselling Service for Young People
Mental Health Support
Support for Parents and Carers
Worried about your child being in a gang?
Worried about grooming?
Parents and carers should supervise the internet use of the young people in their care.
Further support and advice can be found at Thinkuknow.
- Support for parents and carers to keep children safe from online harms outlines resources to help keep children safe from different risks online and where to go to receive support and advice
- Support to stay safe online includes information on security and privacy settings
- If your child is worried or needs support, they can call Childline (0800 1111) or download the ‘For Me’ app.